Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting closer to my blanket and hat goals!

I have had a lot of fleece donations come in over the last few days.  My mom and I spent a good amount of time this afternoon going through all of the fleece and deciding what we will use for hats and what we will use for blankets.  As of tonight, I have enough fleece to make 108 hats and 63 blankets!  Since my project goal was 100 hats and 100 blankets, I think we are doing really well! 

Me and my mom cutting fleece into smaller sections for hats and blankets:



Here's the stack of fleece we have for making blankets (before two more donations came in tonight):



Here's the stack of fleece we have for making hats (including some hats my grandma made already):



Thanks to all who have donated fleece or time to my project so far.  I really appreciate everyone coming together to help me reach my goals and to help make the kids at Primary Children's Medical Center happier!  I only need enough donations to make 37 more blankets!  Thanks everyone! 

CJay

1 comment: