Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Booyah! (fleece goals reached)

Hello!  I wanted to say thanks for all those people who dropped off fleece donations yesterday or who helped in other ways (time, donating supplies, clinic prizes, etc.).  I also wanted to say thanks to my dad's friend Ernest (Cam's dad) in North Carolina for a very nice Paypal donation, which we used last night to go to the store and buy more fleece for blankets.  As of this morning, I have reached my goals for getting enough fleece for over 100 hats and 100 blankets!  I have 90 trimmed pieces of fleece now for blankets and another 14 tied blankets that were dropped off for a total of 104!  We have enough fleece now to also make well over 100 hats!  Booyah! 

90 pieces of fleece sitting on my couch ready to be cut and tied!


Fleece ready to be sewed and cut into hats!


Thanks again to all who have helped with my project so far!

CJay

No comments:

Post a Comment